Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...

Somewhere over the rainbow... is where Nevaeh is. Heaven just became a little (ok A LOT) more glittery! I read before she fell in love with the move "The Wizard of Oz" (Great choice Nevaeh it is my FAVORITE MOVIE!!) and I couldn't help but to break down thinking of this song in the movie. She had big dreams and a big heart, and of course we all know "Somewhere over the rainbow...the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true"  

3 comments:

Franchesca said...

LOVE you!!!!!!!!! That's all I can say. She really did have such a big heart.

Stephanie said...

Love it, absolutely love it!!

Dana Kristine said...

Whenever I hear this song I will forever think of her! <3 beautiful song for a beautiful girl! LOVE you too!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios